Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum

Big Brother is returning in 2012 with new host Sonia Kruger. The Big brother compound will once again be at Dreamworld on Australia's famous Gold Coast. This forum has been designed for fans of Big Brother Australia.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
+5
Bekah
Moist
pog
2Gd4U
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:57 am

Welcome to the Big Brother Australia Fan Forum.

Happy Chatting!

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherau2012.board-directory.net
2Gd4U

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:56 am

Hey!!! I see im the first member to post here on this new site woo lol. Cant wait for BB to start this year, wish it started earlier like it did when it was on 10
Back to top Go down
pog

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:08 am

Smile i just wish it would hurry up .... i need my fix of big brother
Back to top Go down
Moist

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: BBFTW   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:09 am

Bring on BB '12 Smile
Back to top Go down
Bekah

Bekah

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

I can't wait until the new season comes on, I have always loved Big Brother. Razz
Back to top Go down
reinventedboy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Cant wait for BB to start again. Ive missed it so much! Hopefully they will bring up UPLATE and FNL again as well..
Back to top Go down
hornyroo

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:01 am

cannot wait, and I really hope we get uplate/uncut back - that used to show such a different side to the housemates, some you would never see during the daily show, and no, not just for the nudity...
Back to top Go down
Shars_Secrets

Shars_Secrets

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

Wow cant believe its back.... : ) & the forums as well that will be a great catch up for alot of us : ) I have been a BB fan from the beginning I used the forums but was shar9 then... Razz
Back to top Go down
bbfan

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

Been a big fan since the beginning - my daughter could bum dance before she could walk! Laughing

Is there a start date yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum :: Introduction - House Rules :: Meet n Greet - Tell us about yourself-
Jump to: